Love bled for me (1)

It was time, he knew. What could stop the inevitable?  Just a desire but that wasn't strong enough.

The faces who loved him grew cold, it wasn't intentional, but for a purpose.

The ones who hated him rejoiced for what they were about to do

The first hit laid the first stone of many that were still to come, could there be a plot twist?

Well, there was none.

The charges were brought, he was pronounced guilty

I could never bear someone lying against me, but he did, and he deserved none of it

They started to strike him before the journey, what a strength.

He took up the cross and walked, walked and walked, my Saviour was tired to the extent that he allowed Simon to lend a hand

He felt what any human would feel

He was pierced and nailed to a cross. What an excruciating pain

Nonetheless, he told God to forgive me and that was because he thought of me throughout that day

He knew it was for me, he had nothing to gain but eternal life for me

He gave up the ghost and the world went dark. 


To be continued...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A familiar feeling (2)

My identity(poem)

"What saved me"(part 3)