Make memories

Story time😅

I was not a fan of pictures in secondary school, not to seem cool but because I was shy, so I didn't fancy it. After I graduated, some of my classmates sent a lot of pictures to our group chat, and I didn't even get a glimpse of myself in one. Then I stumbled on a particular picture, I was in it, but guess what? I had covered my face so it's not even obvious that I was in the picture. It pained me because my orientation about photos had changed.

Since then I made sure I rarely miss taking pictures with my friends or even acquaintances (if need be) because I learned that pictures are to help build up memories to look back at and smile. A single picture or video can make you remember a million things and that's beautiful. Now I try not to miss opportunities to snap with people especially my loved ones because it's never a waste of time. So even if you're shy or you feel it's unnecessary, still try it once in a while, you'll be happy you did, later on. Make more memories in 2022😉 

Speaking of making memories, when you also look at the ways God has come through for you, you can always document/write them too. It's easy to get carried away and forget what God has done for us when we don't have a constant reminder. We can only be thankful when we remember the goodness of God. If we didn't document the awesome things God did for us this year, we can't have accurate knowledge of how good he has been to us throughout the year. As the year is coming to an end, write down the things God did for you that you can remember and count your blessings, make it a habit too. It will help you trust him even more as you remember his goodness towards you in the past when it seems like you are beginning to have doubts.

Make memories with the goodness of God towards you too.✨

Comments

  1. Hummnn....deep words ma'am.Thank you for reiterating how important this is to us ma'am.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great write-up, Ini. Thank you for reminding us to count our blessings. God bless you dear.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Christ's baptism(poem)

A familiar feeling (2)